Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
A flattering smile enhances appearance and confidence. Elite Smiles Dental, P.A. combines exceptional skills with State-of-the-art technology to creat a smile that you will love. Cosmetic dentistry provides our patients with different methods to improve the aesthetic appearance of their smile. Methods often include:
- Porcelain Veneers - to reshape and whiten teeth, they can be used to close spaces, and give the appearance of instant orthodontics.
- Teeth Whitening - In office with our Sapphire Professional Whitening or our take home whitening system will give teeth a brighter, whiter appearance.
- Tooth Colored Fillings - Allows patients a more natural looking tooth following a restorative filling procedure.
- Invisalign - The clear, nearly invisible, way to straighten crooked, crowded, or spaces between teeth. Clear removable aligners are more comfortable than traditional wire braces and allow the availability to be removed for brushing, flossing and eating. They usually require less treatment time than traditional braces with treatment lasting usually about one year or less. Through the use of computer design, you are able to see the end result and time frame prior to starting aligner wear.
- CEREC 3D - Computer designed and milled same visit porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays. No more messy impressions and second visits for many of our patients.
- Dental Implants - artificial tooth replacement for missing teeth.
This includes dental treatment to restore damaged, decayed or lost teeth. This often incorporates many aspects of cosmetic dentistry.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction - Restoring the mouth to a healthier state usually after years of destructive biting or wear. This often includes one or may kinds of dental techniques to achieve the desired restored bite.
- Crown - used to restore an individual damaged tooth back to its original form and function.
- Bridge - used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Implants - A non-removable prosthesis used as a replacement tooth to replace a missing or damaged tooth or used as anchorage to help support full dentures or removable partial dentures.
- Dentures and Removable Partial Dentures - removable appliances used to replace missing teeth.
- Fillings - Tooth colored fillings used to restore decayed teeth or failing older fillings.
- Root Canals - Method of disinfection of dead or infected teeth so they can be retained for future use.
- Routine fillings - method of restoring the diseased portion of a tooth to its original form and function.
- Snore Guards - helps reposition the lower jaw at night to reduce or stop snoring by opening the airway.
- Night Guards - used to treat clenching and grinding of teeth.
- Hygiene - Routine dental cleaning or periodontal treatment of gum disease.
- Oral Cancer Screening - done by visual inspection of tissues of the mouth as well as with OralID, an early cancer detection screening for anyone over the age of 17.
- Sealants - used to prevent cavities in children.
- Fluoride treatment - strengthens teeth of children.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.