A warm, friendly dental office, Elite Smiles Dental,P.A. is nestled in the Northeast section of beautiful Columbia, South Carolina. Our office building constructed in 2002, offers computerized imaging and cutting edge technology. A dedicated and knowledgeable staff, provide our patients with a relaxing and positive experience. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visit, so our attention is given to our patients to help them feel comfortable during their dental treatment.
Elite Smiles Dental, P.A. specializes in helping you improve your overall dental health. From Veneers, Crowns and Tooth-whitening to full mouth restoration, we have a solution for you. Dr. Andrew G. Gambrell strives to receive the most up-to-date training available in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. As a team, they can assist patients in maintaining or reclaiming their dental health and a healthier smile.
When specialists are needed, our doctors are fortunate to have ready access to excellent dental professionals in Northeast Columbia as well as throughout the Columbia area. Working in conjunction with these specialists, Elite Smiles Dental, P.A. is able to provide and coordinate the entire spectrum of dental services any patient may require.
We invite you to visit our office. Just stop by and meet the great staff. If you are looking for a great dental home - with prevention and healthy - smile focus - achieved through a patient / doctor team approach, you have come to the right place.
Our Promise to You includes:
- Using only the best materials and techniques available
- Delivering only the highest level of professional care while maintaining sound ethics and integrity
- Insuring that all patients experience a safe and pleasant visit
- Respecting every patient’s time - no double or triple booking
- Gladly discussing any questions concerning dental status, treatment options, and various cosmetic treatment procedures
- Providing clear information regarding fees and insurance coverage
- The shared belief that informed patients will make decisions that optimize their dental health